Overwatch has just been updated to fix a number of bugs in the client and game, including fixes to the slow on Mei's Primary Fire and Ultimate. Also fixed was an exploit that didn't allow Null Sector bots to spawn in the payload escort phase of the Uprising event map.
Note that consoles will receive these fixes in a larger future patch.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game client to crash when Overwatch was launched
- Fixed a bug preventing the Null Sector bots from spawning during the payload escort phase of the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- The Overwatch Uprising 2017 player icon will now unlock when you log into the event
- Firing shots while standing on the payload in Overwatch Uprising will no longer cause accuracy issues for your hero
- Fixed an issue preventing players from placing turrets on moving platforms (i.e. the payload)
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks stats from Sombra’s Hack
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks Ana’s healing stats
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks D.Va’s enemy eliminations
- Fixed an issue that could cause inaccurate results when breaking ties based on capture percentage on Assault and Assault/Escort maps
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei’s Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster
- Fixed a bug causing D.Va’s hair to be rigid in the Selfie highlight intro when her Palanquin skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug causing Soldier: 76’s cape to clip during the Push-Ups emote when his Strike Commander Morrison, Daredevil: 76, or Stunt Rider: 76 skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug causing the ice on Pharah’s Frostbite skin to stretch when her Flair emote was activated
- Fixed a bug causing glass that has been shattered by an explosion to be colored black
Are you planning to use Mei again now that she's been fixed? Or have you seen an Overwatch bug that isn't listed here? Let us know in the comments.
Get into our YouTube channel to find out which games are worth your money this month, including Outlast 2.