Following Astralis' historic comeback victory at the ELEAGUE Major, Turner is reporting record engagement across all platforms.
Here are some of the highlights:
- More Than 2.4 Billion Total Minutes of Consumption Across Twitch, TBS, YouTube & GOTV
- Over 60 Million Video Streams Across All Platforms
- Grand Final Setting All-Time Record for Single Twitch Channel (ELEAGUE TV) with Over 1 Million Concurrent Streams; First Time a Single Twitch Channel Has Ever Surpassed 1 Million Concurrent Streams
- #1 Channel on Twitch All Seven Days TBS’ Grand Final Coverage Netting Total Reach of More Than 3.6 Million Total Viewers Including 1.8 Million First-Time ELEAGUE Viewers
- ELEAGUE Major Grand Final Delivering Younger Demos for TBS, with Median Age 10% Less Than Network’s Traditional Performance in Time Period
- More Than 45 Million Social Impressions on Twitter and FacebookOver 2.6 Million Video Views Across Facebook & Twitter
These numbers line up with the previously revealed Nielsen ratings, which saw the ELEAGUE finals broadcast on TBS net 228,000 average concurrent viewers during the finals, and 144,000 average concurrents in the 18-49 segment.
Turner's also put together an infographic with the information, which you can view below: