Despite being fairly new, Rocket Arena has had updates upon updates – and now, it has a new Mythic Upgrade pack available. The game was released back in July 2020 by Final Strike Games, and it consists of players shooting others in a 3v3 setting.
Rocket Arena has a unique roster of characters, and you will need to have an in-depth understanding of each as well as strategy and tactics in order to become the Rocket Arena champion. That being said, one way to ensure victory is to get your hands on the Mythic Upgrade pack that was recently released.
This jam-packed DLC has all kinds of content, including new outfits, new Trails, as well as Rocket Fuel. Here is a complete list of the new features as found on Rocket Arena’s Origin page:
- Mythic Guardian Phoenix Jayto Outfit
- Epic Frost Princess Kayi Outfit
- Epic Cyber Sailor Blastbeard Outfit
- Epic Stone Temple Izell Outfit
- Epic Pulsar Megablast Trail
- Epic Fragment Return Trail
- 1,000 Rocket Fuel (Enough Rocket Fuel to purchase the Blast Pass!)
However, if you weren’t aware, you do need to have the Rocket Arena base game in order for you to make use of this DLC. If you do have an EA Play membership, you can get the game for free.