Video games have been a part of many people’s daily routine for a long time now, especially during the past year wherein cities were in lockdown and people from all walks of life had no choice but to stay at home where it was safe. Staying at home for days on end can be super boring, and to help alleviate this boredom, many teens and adults alike have turned to video games.
Minecraft, a sandbox video game developed and published by Mojang, has been popular for several years now. However, it became even more popular with the advent of the global health crisis that countries continue to battle even today.
The title is available to play on different platforms, which means whether you have a Windows PC, Linux, macOS, Xbox One, PlayStation, or an Android or iOS phone, you’re free to play Minecraft as long as you create an account.
While anyone can create a free Minecraft account, many players prefer to have a premium account because it has a couple of features that free users can’t access. However, you need to pay if you want to have a premium account, and understandably, not everyone has the extra funds for this.
That’s why in this article, we’ve compiled usernames and passwords for working premium accounts. If you’re unable to get one for yourself, then feel free to keep reading to learn more.
What’s So Great About Premium Minecraft Accounts?
If you don’t mind having limited access to Minecraft’s features, then you’re free to keep using the free version. However, for those who want to have a premium account, they have to pay a one-time payment of $26.
This amount is no problem if you’re a working adult, but the game is full of children and young teens who don’t have that kind of money yet. As such, many rely on free Minecraft accounts, which we’ll tell you all about below.
That being said, here are some awesome features you can access if you have a premium Minecraft account:
- You get access to new characters.
- You can save the game no matter what level you’re in.
- You can donate to the game developers.
- Your characters can use custom masks.
How to Create a Free Minecraft Account
If you want to create a regular Minecraft account, follow the steps below:
- Launch your web browser of choice and head over to Minecraft’s official website.
- Click on the Log In button located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Since you don’t have an account just yet, it’s time for you to create one. To do so, tap on the “Register one here!” button under the Log In fields.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page, where you have to type in your personal information, including your date of birth, email address, password, etc.
- Once you’ve filled up all the necessary fields, click on Create Account.
- Verify your account by typing in a four-character code. You can find this code in your registered email address.
- Voila! You now have your very own Minecraft account.
4 Ways to Get a Premium Account for Free
If you don’t want to settle for a free account where you only have limited access, there are several different ways you can get your hands on a premium account for free. Check out the methods below and choose which one works the best for you.
Participate in Giveaways
Who doesn’t love giveaways? If you’re one of the many people who enjoy participating in giveaways, then you’ll be happy to know that there are many giveaways online that offer premium gaming accounts as a prize. You can start looking for these types of giveaways online by joining social media groups or online forums.
Join Survey Websites
Another way to get yourself a free premium Minecraft account is by joining survey websites. If you do enough surveys, you’ll eventually earn a sufficient amount of points for a Minecraft account. Some of the best survey websites to check out include:
- Vindale Research;
- LifePoints; and
Use a Third-Party Website
Believe it or not, but you can actually use third-party websites to obtain a free gaming account. One of the most popular sites for this very purpose is Nulled. The best part is that you can rest easy knowing you won’t end up with viruses and security threats because Nulled doesn’t ask you to download any files into your PC.
If you want to try out what Nulled has to offer, check out the steps below:
- Create an account on the official Nulled website at https://www.nulled.to/.
- The site will require you to provide basic information such as your email address, username, and password.
- Confirm your account by clicking on the verification link sent to your registered email address.
- Afterward, login to your newly-created Nulled account.
- Head over to the site’s “Games” section and choose Minecraft among the list.
- Nulled will then provide a list of free premium account that you can use.
Borrow Your Friend’s Premium Account
Lastly—and perhaps one of the easiest methods—is to borrow your friend’s premium account. Of course, make sure that this particular friend is either no longer playing Minecraft or doesn’t play it as often as you do.
Free Usernames & Passwords for Premium Accounts
While Minecraft is an interesting game in and of itself already, you can significantly amp up the title’s fun levels by gaining access to items that are only available on premium accounts. Once you have a premium account, you’ll see how much it can enhance your gameplay, which is why so many players want this kind of account.
If you don’t have the extra money to pay for a premium account, don’t hesitate to try out our four methods below. We’ve also provided a list of usernames and passwords you can check out.