Are you a beginner in using bitcoin atm? If yes, you will be amazed to hear that you have selected one of the easiest ways to buy or sell digital coins. A bitcoin ATM is only done by the people who don’t want to waste time searching for exchange platforms and checking out its details. Buying digital coins from the exchange is not an easy part. You do not have any idea about the platform, and no one knows what is inside the exchange platform. When you use a regular ATM, you regularly do transactions. It is not the same. However, it contains one significant difference.
The main difference is that in a bitcoin ATM, you will be able to buy or sell the coins with cash, and in a traditional ATM, you do bank transfers, deposit money, etc. They both are not the same, but one thing is common in it: the convenience factor. When you use a bitcoin ATM, then the best thing is you will get an excellent level of convenience and security of your digital coins. If you are looking for a guide on, how can you buy or sell out your digital coin from a bitcoin ATM, then you should land on thequantumai.app.
Buy bitcoins from the bitcoin ATM!
The essential thing that one should carry when using a bitcoin ATM is the digital wallet. Without an ATM, there is nothing you can do. From the ATM, you have to be all set for the purchase, just like you prepare a list of essential things while visiting somewhere. Once your QR code which is your bitcoin address is generated, then you are all set.
- First, when you enter the bitcoin ATM, you have to do one thing following the instruction. Then, from all of them, select the buy coins option.
- After selecting the buy option, you have to fill in the mobile number that you have registered in your digital wallet for getting verification. Then, you have to enter your number using the keypad.
- Once you have filled in the number, your mobile will get a code to fill in the machine. After filling the code, you must click on the carry-on transaction.
- When your verification is done, then you can start your main course. After that, you have to select the bitcoins from the other options, and it also depends on whether the machine supports other crypto or not.
- After selecting the bitcoin, it’s time to start the process by pressing the button to scan the code. This code will play the address where you can get your digital coins. The machine will instruct you on how you have to scan the code correctly.
- Then you have to click on the receive button, which is visible on the screen after scanning the code.
- The guide of proper scanning of the QR code is constantly scanning the QR code above the keyboard of the ATM. Once scan the code, then you have to feed money to the ATM. It would be best to start with a 10 dollar note and use any big or small notes afterward.
- Once you are done with the feeding, you have to click on the Finish button to accept the receipt, and that’s it.
Steps for withdrawal of the bitcoins
- If you want to withdraw cash from the bitcoin ATM by selling the digital coins, you must first select the withdraw cash option.
- After that, you have to fill in the mobile number, which is registered using a keypad and press the continue button.
- Enter the code which is received on your mobile number. After that, click on the continue button.
- After the selection part comes, you have to select the bitcoin from the given options and keep going.
- Instead of selecting the receiving option, you have to choose the withdrawal option. After selecting that, you have to choose the withdrawal amount by entering different numbers.
- Put the whole amount in your mobile wallet in what amount you want cash from the machine.
- Use your mobile wallet to scan the code and get the verification.
- Once done with the scanning, you have sent the bitcoin to the ATM, and in return, you will receive the cash.