Want to play in an online casino but don’t want to risk your money? No deposit bonuses are your best bet.
No deposit bonuses are not only popular and in high demand but are also valuable bonuses that online casinos offer to their players. With this bonus, players can play the games for free but yet stand a chance to win real money. Using no deposit bonus, you can try new and exciting games without any risk of losing your money.
What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
It is a bonus where online casinos offer a small amount of money without requiring players to make a deposit to the gambling site. So, it is free credit. Online casinos provide this offer to attract more new players and retain the new ones.
Usually, the amount is decent. But the real benefit lies in the fact that players can test a new game without having to spend their own funds. Generally, no deposit bonus codes are offered for certain titles or games. However, they are worth using considering the prospective monetary rewards.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
There are different types of no deposit bonuses. Some of the offers are just better than the others. Here are four types of no deposit offers.
- Regular No Deposit Bonus. With this, you will receive a specific amount when you open an account at an online casino. The money is then added to your personal casino account, and you can use it for playing specific games. Usually, they come with a wagering requirement. So, only when you fulfill the wagering requirement will you get to withdraw the bonus money and the cash you have won using it.
- Free Spins. Using this, you can play Da Vinci Diamonds slot machine free. It provides a specific number of rounds for free. Each round is usually worth $0.10. Then you will have to fulfill a wagering requirement to cash out your wins.
- Non-Cashable Bonus. This might not be the most attractive any deposit bonus offer, but they are not pointless. It will allow you to play the games for free. Moreover, it can prove to be useful if you want to learn the game rules before investing real money.
- Cashable Bonus. A cashable bonus is something that every gambler looks for. With these bonuses, you don’t have to deposit money to play real money games. Nevertheless, it comes with a wagering requirement. Also, there might be a cap on the amount of money you can win from the offer.
How to Claim a No Deposit Casino Bonus?
In case you are new to the world of online casino bonuses and do not know how to claim them, follow the steps given below.
- Find an online casino that provides a no deposit bonus. Make sure it is licensed and reliable.
- Launch the online casino website on your desktop or mobile browser and register.
- Fill up the required details. Check if you have to include a bonus code.
- Once you are done, you have to confirm the details through email.
- Once you have a new account, the bonus will be applied instantly.
Reasons to Use a No Deposit Bonus
The benefits of a no deposit offer extend much further than the absence of risk. Here are the top reasons to use this offer.
- No deposit offers are risk-free, and if you lose, you don’t lose your money. So, with this bonus, you can get your new account to a flying start.
- New slots are being introduced every day. With this bonus, you will get a chance to try out some of these slots for free. Thus, you will get an idea as to how the slots work.
- The bonus is a great opportunity to explore the services that the operator provides. Thus, using the no deposit offer, you can find out if the casino is really worth your time.
An expert game reviewer, Erica Walter, recommends using a no deposit bonus to learn gameplay better.
“You don’t have to spend a single cent to play a game using a no deposit bonus. Thus, you don’t risk anything,” Erica adds.
Terms and Conditions
Most of the time than not, a no deposit bonus comes with some terms and conditions.
- Wagering Requirement. A no deposit bonus comes with a high wagering requirement. It is the number of times you have to play the game using the bonus. Make sure that you know the number to avoid getting into any trouble while withdrawing the rewards.
- Maximum Cashout. Usually, the money that you can withdraw from the online casino is restricted to a certain amount in case of these offers. Hence, you should always opt for bonuses that can yield maximum cashout. This way, you will be able to take home more cash prizes and rewards.
Sure no deposit bonuses are lucrative, but make sure that you go through the terms and conditions before claiming it. Also, it is crucial that you choose a licensed and certified online casino to register with.