With the advancements in the usage of smartphones, it becomes smarter to have a mobile spy application. For instance, one of the most important components of smartphones is text messages, which can be intercepted with the help of spying software. Now, when you do not have the target device on hand, still you can intercept the text messages of someone else without knowing them that someone is reading them every message whether it is sent, received or deleted. Well, this is what roam in your mind, then you are at the right destination.
There are few applications for Text Messages Interceptor that can work with Android as well as iOS platforms and can help you to intercept text messages from another phone without installing software.
The best Text Message Interceptor – mSpy app: mSpy is well-known for its compatibility with Android and iPhone, and it has to gain popularity for the same. It has included all the features that make this application the smart and the best choice for users. This application is useful to access all the related information with the text messages and chat messages on the target device. In addition to this, Text Message Interceptor can provide all the data related to call logs as well as a phonebook and it has also access to social media messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, and many more. You can also view pictures as well as videos stored or taken on the target device.
- Incoming, as well as outgoing messages, can be intercepted.
- Read deleted messages.
- Check all the messages with the sender.
- See MMS media files.
- Messages on WhatsApp, Snapchat and Instagram can also be intercepted.
- Call, SMS, GPS tracking with some extra features.
- You can do it remotely.
Way to Intercept Text Messages on iPhone using the mSpy: You have to follow the steps to intercept the text messages on the target device without installing any software.
- Make a mSpy account: First of all, you need to sign up for a mSpy account and it is the first step towards text interception. You need to have an electronic mail ID for signing up where you will get the procedure for setting up.
- Verify the iCloud Account: Now, you have to add the details of iCloud of the target device and turn off the two-factor authentication. Moreover, there is no need to break the jail to intercept the text messages on the iPhone.
- Intercept Text Messages on iOS: With the help of your browser, log in to the mSpy Text Message Interceptor account. Now, you can manage the target device and see all the text messages over the Control Panel of mSpy.
Physical access to iPhone or iPad phone is required if they don’t have deactivated the cloud backup and enable the two-factor authentication on their device. Moreover, the target device must be connected to the Internet, so that Text Interceptor can send regular updates regarding all the text messages on Control Panel from time to time.