There are so many things you can do on the Instagram platform. It is not just a place online where you can share your photos with other people, but Instagram regularly adds new features from time to time. One of its most recent features is Instagram Reels. This feature lets you create fun videos to share with your friends or anybody on the app.
Without a doubt, using Instagram is fun, but not all of us are willing to create our accounts on Instagram, perhaps to protect our identity or for privacy reasons. However, some of these people still want to view what others share on the app. Is there a way to edit and browse Instagram content without logging in? Yes, there is, and there is a tool for these. Introducing Picuki.
What Is Picuki?
Picuki, or Picuki.com, is a simple Instagram viewer and editor. With this tool, you can edit and browse Instagram profiles, followers, Stories, posts, tags, and locations for an unlimited time. It is completely free.
You can also check your posts or the profile posts of your friends, followers, and profiles they follow. You can also explore any Instagram tag, such as #happy, or you can check likes and comments within any post.
Things That Picuki Can Do
View Instagram Even Without An Account
Picuki Instagram viewer and editor is a tool on the web or app for individuals who want to enjoy the benefits of using the photo and video sharing app without them creating or owning an account on Instagram.
In other words, using Picuki, you can view or edit Instagram posts, Stories, and profiles without creating or logging into your Instagram account.
Thus, Picuki offers a solution for viewing Instagram without an account for free, which is its unique selling proposition.
Picuki Is For Free
The Picuki Instagram viewer is totally free. That means you can use it without paying any registration fees. You read that right.
If this is the case and you wonder how Picuki makes money to keep its service going, it monetizes through Google AdSense ads. This is why you can continuously use this tool for free without getting charged.
Picuki Has No Limits When It Comes To Use
With Picuki, you have the freedom to view, explore, browse, and edit all Instagram tags, likes, followers, posts, and Stories without any limits.
This viewer is available worldwide, which means you can use Picuki wherever you are in the world.
Picuki Is Easy To Use
Picuki features a very beginner-friendly user interface, which is incredibly easy to use even without the technical know-how.
Furthermore, you can access this online Instagram viewer from any browser like Google Chrome, Safari, and so much more.
You can also be able to use any electronic device with Internet connectivity like your smartphone, laptop, or PC to access the Picuki app.
Picuki Allows You To Edit Instagram Photos
If you want to download and edit other people’s Instagram photos, Picuki can do these for you.
Picuki Is Also A Money-Making Opportunity
You can easily use the Picuki web tool through a mobile app or any other web-based platform by requesting Picuki Application Programming Interface or API.
Once you embed the Picuki API on your mobile apps, blogs, or other web-based content, you can make money through Google AdSense ads or any other advertisement network.
How To Use Picuki
How To Browse Instagram Profiles On Picuki
- Open www.picuki.com on your browser.
- Then, search for the profile by typing its username on the search box provided. Press Enter.
- This time, select the account you want to view from the listing that Picuki will give. Click on it.
This will enable you to access and open the Instagram account you want to view.
How To Browse Tags And Posts Using Picuki
Aside from the names, you can also look for the popular tags and posts on Instagram using this tool. The steps are very simple, straightforward, and easy to follow.
- Make sure the Picuki tool is opened on your browser, of course. Click on the search bar.
- Type the tag you are looking for in the search bar instead of the Instagram username.
- Once the result shows up, you will find “Tags.” Click on this.
- This will give you more suggestions for well-known tags and Instagram posts. Click on the tag or post you want to view.
How To Edit Instagram Photos Using Picuki
- Open Picuki on your browser. Search for the profile of whom you wish to edit the picture of.
- Once the profile launches, click on the picture you wish to edit.
- Scroll a little to find the “Edit” option at the bottom of the photo. Click on this, and you will be able to edit the Instagram photo.
How To Download Instagram Photos And Videos
To download photos and videos using Picuki, follow the steps here.
- Follow the first to the third steps from editing pictures using Picuki.
- Once the picture opens, instead of clicking the “Edit” button, which is under the image, tap “Download” right next to “Edit”.
How To View Instagram Stories Without Leaving Footprints
Sure, Picuki tolerates every stalker out there. Follow these steps enumerated below if you want to view the Stories of a particular Instagram profile without letting them know about it.
- Open Picuki on your browser and search for the profile whose Story you wish to view.
- Open the profile and click on “Story.”
- Now, find the “Story” icon at the bottom of the page and tap it to view the Stories anonymously.
How To View Instagram Trends Using Picuki
Another feature this tool can offer is keeping you updated about everything going on around Instagram without logging into the platform.
- Open Picuki on your browser.
- Look for the “Trending” button at the top right corner of the page. Then, click on it.
- Doing so will bring you all the trending and top stories on Instagram. If you want to see trends from a specific day, select this from the options provided there.
Considering all the things happening around it, social media is never fading soon. Picuki is a well-known company in the social media industry. Photo editing and viewing are simple using this tool, and it is also for free. You can view and edit Instagram profiles, Stories, followers, tags, posts, and locations for an unlimited time without the costs. Posts, followers, and profiles of you or your friends can also be seen using this tool. Aside from the hashtags, you can also see the likes and comments on posts by clicking the “Likes and Comments” button. This is a well-recommended tool.