Xbox launched a global relationship with Adidas in early October, revealing a pair of limited-edition Xbox sneakers to commemorate the company’s 20th anniversary. The shoes were created in partnership with a common play heritage. More information about the gaming-inspired sneaker, its aim, and its release date has been released by Xbox and Adidas.
Xbox fans are well aware that the company has a long marketing history, ranging from branded consoles and controllers to more brand-related crossovers. Xbox is selling a slew of 20th Anniversary-themed merchandise, including tees, hats, bags, pillows, and more, all of which feature a sleek “20” in royal gold or the signature Xbox green. It’s not surprising, then, that Xbox would approach other manufacturers about releasing more limited-edition items.
While fans can win the new shoes by donating to a good cause and trying their luck there, they can also donate to a good cause and try their luck there. In collaboration with Xbox and Adidas, StockX announced a “Campaign for a Cause.” Fans can donate $10 on StockX, an online collectibles marketplace, from October 21 at 12 p.m. ET to October 23 at 11:59 a.m. ET to be considered to win one of 20 pairs.
Gamers Outreach, a nonprofit that helps children in hospitals by giving them video games, will benefit from the donations. Children in hospitals lose access to friends, school, and experiences that characterize childhood, and GO is attempting to help restore normalcy to their lives.
StockX will be the only place where the Adidas x Xbox 20th Forum Tech will be offered to the general public. Inspired by the special edition release of both the first Xbox console and the premiere of Halo: Combat Evolved in 2001, the shoe has transparent green embellishments, a mix of green suede and black neoprene uppers. The Adidas Forum Tech design thoroughly embraces the last 20 years of Xbox by balancing nostalgia and new technology.
- Create an account on StockX.com or use our mobile app, which is accessible in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- To be entered for a chance to win, make a $10 donation or see the Official Rules for information on how to participate for free by mail. It is not necessary to make a purchase to enter or win.
- Each of the 20 winners will receive a pair of the Xbox & Adidas Friends & Family Forum Tech Low.
- The campaign will begin at 12:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, October 21, 2021, and will accept donations as entries until Saturday, October 23, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. EST. Mail-in entries must be postmarked within the entry period and received no later than 12:00 p.m. EST on Saturday, October 23, 2021.
- There is no limit to how many donations you can make.
- Legal residents of the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mainland China, and France who are 18 years of age or older are eligible for the promotion. The Official Rules and Requirements can be found here.
- StockX will give 90% of the entry price to the Gamers Outreach Foundation, excluding processing fees.
Microsoft’s 20th-anniversary celebrations include these fantastic sneakers. Xbox had a few more shoe designers in the works. In addition, the firm is introducing a translucent controller and headset, which fans can preorder now for delivery on November 15, the brand’s 20th anniversary. This year marks the 20th anniversary of Halo, which debuted alongside the original Xbox, and Microsoft is commemorating the occasion with a Halo-themed Xbox Series X system.
The first Xbox console and Halo: Combat Evolved are featured in a launch trailer for Adidas and Xbox’s footwear collaboration. Microsoft is reportedly aiming to offer an Xbox small fridge this holiday season, in addition to the Xbox sneakers.
From Thursday, October 21, 2021, 12 p.m. EST until Saturday, October 23, 2021, 11:59 a.m. EST, Xbox, Adidas, and StockX are hosting a ‘Campaign for a Cause.’