You can now own the Motorola Edge 2022 for free, that’s right, without paying for anything. Thanks to T-Mobile.
T-Mobile has, albeit quietly, recently unveiled a new promo that features one of Motorola’s best mid-range smartphones, the Motorola Edge 2022. It is now available for free with budget trade-ins.
It is a good deal because the carrier accepts budget trade-ins so customers can swap their oldest, cheapest devices for the Motorola Edge 2022.
But there are limits to it. According to internal documents leaked by The T-Mo Report, the promo began last January 12th, titled “Android: Free motorola edge – 2022 with Trade.”
If the leaked document is indeed official and accurate, then T-Mobile customers can get the Motorola Edge 2022 for free, via one-time trade-in credit and RDC, when they buy on EIP, and trade in a qualifying phone on most plans.
The website also listed the eligible trade-in devices that will allow T-Mobile customers to own the Motorola Edge 2022 for free. Here are they:
- Apple iPhone: SE 2nd Gen, SE 3rd Gen, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, and 13 Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy: A23, A32, A51 5G, A70, A71, A71 5G, A52, A53, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S7 edge Duo, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S9, S9+, S10, S10e, S10+, S10 5G, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, S20 FE, S21 FE, S21, S21+, S21 Ultra, S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, Note 8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Note 10 Lite, Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Z Fold, Z Fold2, Z Fold3, Z Fold4, Z Flip, Z Flip3, and Z Flip4
- Google Pixel: 3, 3XL, 3A, 3A XL, 4, 4 XL, 4A, 4A 5G, 5, 5a, 6, 6a, 6 Pro, 7, and 7 Pro
- LG: Wing, Velvet, V50 ThinQ, and V60 ThinQ
- OnePlus: 10 Pro, 10T, 9 Pro 5G, 9 5G, 8T+ 5G, 8T, 8 Pro 5G, 8 5G, 7T Pro, 7T Pro McLaren, 7T, 7 Pro, 7, N10 5G, N100, N200, and N20
- Moto: Razr 4G, Razr 5G, G 5G, Stylus 5G, 5 Pure, 5G Ace, G Play, and G Pure
- REVVL (Alcatel): REVVL 5G, REVVL 6 5G, REVVL 6 Pro 5G, REVVL V, REVVL V+ 5G, REVVLRY, and REVVLRY+
Unfortunately, the document leaked by the website does not specify when exactly the promo will end, so you better hurry if you want to avail of this deal. Customers have a limit of four redemptions per account for this offer, The T-Mo Report said.