The Rainbow Riches slot has been greatly developed since 2008, when it was released as a traditional slot machine for land-based casinos.
While it was a top choice among UK players back then, Barcrest’s digitalization of this game now enables gamblers from all around the world to enjoy its features and increased jackpot, which went from an initial £500 to six-digit numbers.
About Rainbow Riches: Theme & Characteristics
With an RTP of 95%, this game features 20 paylines, 5 reels, and 3 rows which fit into a colorful Irish theme. Accordingly, your screen will be filled with leprechauns, rainbows, as well as Irish landscapes while you place your bets.
Your coin size options for each spin start at 0.01, meaning that players with low budgets can access Rainbow Riches without taking any significant risk.
On the other hand, the jackpot may motivate some to take higher risks when playing, as it can reach 500x your stake. If you’re lucky enough to win it, five leprechauns will appear on the screen.
Here are the basic functions of the slot:
- Set the coin size by using the “+/-” commands of “Stake Line”;
- Select the number of bet lines by using “Lines +/-”;
- “Autoplay” will spin the reels automatically for the selected number of times;
- If you’re unsure about the optimal approach, the “Payable” button will redirect you to the game’s rules and pay-table patterns.
Rainbow Riches Features
This slot has several features which can either increase your winnings or simply make the gameplay more entertaining.
A conclusive example would be the Wild symbol, which is displayed as a coin. Unlike in most similar slots, there are numerous symbols that the Wild cannot replace, such as the Wishing Well or the leprechauns. However, it can be highly helpful, as players who get five Wilds receive 10.000 coins.
The Wishing Well can be triggered by landing on at least three such symbols, out of which the player must choose one. Then, the value that shows up is multiplied by your stake, and it cannot exceed 500x.
The Pots of Gold feature functions based on a similar mechanism, but it’s not as easy to get:
- It is triggered by landing on three pot symbols;
- Pots in distinct colors will start spinning on your screen (bronze, silver, and gold). Once they stop, you have to choose one;
- Its value will be multiplied by your stake, just as in the case of the Wishing Well, with a maximum of 500x.
Lastly, players often seek the Road to Riches bonus. Players can receive it by landing on at least three leprechauns, after which they’ll be redirected to a wheel of fortune that you have to spin and click “Collect.”
Free Spins No Deposit: Where and How to Claim Them
Free spins no deposit are generally the most popular type of promotion claimed by slots players, as it enables them to bet without having to spend large amounts of their budgets.
The mechanisms behind it are quite simple to understand even by inexperienced gamblers:
- By claiming this offer type, you obtain a given number of free spins without having to make a deposit;
- This doesn’t mean that there are no eligibility requirements: most often, these promotions are available for newly registered players;
- In certain cases, the free spins are only available for one or a few given titles (besides Rainbow Riches, slots like Gonzo’s Quest by NetEnt are also encountered in promotions);
- If you earn any winnings using this bonus, you will most likely not be able to withdraw it immediately; most casinos impose wagering requirements, with an average of 40x-45x.
However, remember to always read the T&Cs fully before claiming a free spins no deposit promotion.
Since many unreliable casinos market their offers without being transparent, some of them actually require a deposit, but it’s not specified in the title.
On the other hand, reliable Rainbow Riches offers can be claimed via several channels:
- Directly on the casino’s website, either by clicking on the main page announcement or by accessing the offer section;
- By accessing the promotions recommended by unbiased reviewers from third-party companies who specialize in reviewing casino operators;
- Via pop-ups or other promotional pages.
When it comes to the latter, though, it’s best to be cautious. There are numerous websites that redirect you to unsafe pages with the promise of providing a no-deposit offer, yet their real aim is to commit data or card fraud.
Due to the variety of the features, and the way they differ from classic ones, Rainbow Riches may not be ideal for new gamblers.
However, if you’re patient enough to learn the rules, your gameplay experience can improve dramatically once you choose this slot.
With high max wins, low min bet limits, and a catchy design, it doesn’t come as a surprise that Rainbow Riches has been a top choice in the UK ever since 2008!