Sony has confirmed which games will be launching alongside the PlayStation 5 during the next-gen console’s release date.
In a blog post published right after revealing the release date and price of Sony’s next-gen consoles, the company revealed five launch titles launching alongside the PlayStation 5 on November 12, 2020.
Here is the complete list of confirmed games including its prices:
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – $69.99
- Destruction All-Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – $69.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales – $49.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Mile Morales Ultimate Edition – $69.99
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – $59.99
As expected, Sony confirms for the first time that they are planning to increase the prices on some PlayStation 5 exclusive games by $10, thus explaining the $69.99 price.
It is also worth mentioning that the list doesn’t contain upcoming multi-platform titles such as Fortnite, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla which are arriving before or right after the next-gen consoles are released this November.
Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Projekt Red is also confirmed to have multi-platform releases and will be available on November 19, just a week after the PlayStation 5’s release.
Sony also confirmed that some of the above-mentioned games will see PlayStation 4 versions including Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Sackboy A Big Adventure, and Horizon Forbidden West.